Our vision as NHS Hartlepool and Stockton-on-Tees Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is ‘to develop outstanding, innovative and equitable health and social care services, ensuring excellence and value in delivery of person centred care working across both health and social care’.
- Health services which are safe and of the highest quality
- Best possible health outcomes
- Joined up services which benefit patients and the public and give best value for money
To deliver our vision we focus on these key aims:
- Work with our patients to promote and support healthy living and self-care
- Involve service users, carers, staff, providers, partners and the public to develop services and reduce health inequalities
- Work in partnership to transform services and ensure transparency through inclusion of all stakeholders to meet patient needs
- Make use of and contribute to the evidence base that drives service transformation, embracing opportunities to innovate
- Commission sustainable services as close to the patient’s home as possible
- Ensure services are safe, high quality and cost effective
- Plan and respond to the identified needs at a locality level for the residents of Hartlepool and Stockton on-Tees
We also champion the seven principles of the NHS Constitution.